Filcom Videoke Challenge 2015
The Filipino Community of Guangzhou, China
In Cooperation with The
Filipino Architects And Landscape Architects Association
Filcom Gz & FALA
VIDEOKE CHALLENGE 2015
Videoke Challenge Plus Halloween Kid’s Costume Party with lots of fun and surprises!
Don’t be just spooky. Come Glittered to our Black and Silver Party!.
Kids Costume Party, Videoke Challenge, Dubsmash Challenge, Snack Buffet, Raffle Draws and a lot more!...
November 1, 2015 | 3:00-8:00PM
@ Hooley’s Irish pub & Restaurant
Chinese Address: 珠江新城兴盛路8号, 101号铺, 保利心语后面
Event Ticket Price: 60 RMB
Contestant Fee: 120 RMB
Ticket Inclusions: Entance Fee, Snack Buffet and Raffle Draw
Adults: Black, Shiny Silver,
Kids: Any Costume
For Contest Registration and event Inquiries Pls. Contact:
Jonas: +86 15918577377
Gerald: +86 13710127560
Alex: +86 13535574209
The Videoke Challenge is Open to all Amateur Singers at all ages.
CRITERIA for JUDGING:
- Stage Presence: 20%
- Audience Impact: 10%
- Voice Quality: 40%
- Timing & Projection: 30%
- For the first round or elimination round, each contestant will be given 4-5 minutes to perform his/her first song.
- The song MUST be within 4-5 minutes only. If it exceeds the time limit, performance will be cut.
- Judges will choose the top 5 contestants/finalists who will qualify to the final round.
- For the 2nd round or final round, each contestant will sing his/her second song that is different from his /her first song.
- The 5-minute cut-off is no longer applicable in this round.
- One judge will give his or her comment to one contestant in the Second Round.
- The following awards would be given after the entire final round.
- 3 Major Awards: 3rd Placer, 2nd Placer, Videoke Grand Winner.
- In case of ties, contestants will be given chance to perform their same songs again and have the judges decide.
- The decision of the Board of Judges will be final and non-contestable.
FILCOM GZ' DUBSMASH CHALLENGE:
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Entry is open to all Filipinos currently residing in Guangzhou only
- You can send up to 2 of your favorite videos- it can be a combination of 2 or more scene or a section of a song but should not be larger than 30 seconds
- Entries should be your own video! keep it clean but BE creative!
- Submissions must not contain any profanities.
- Submit your best Dubs mash videos to any Filcom Officers (or Luz Kanapi). Deadline is on October 26, 2015.
CRITERIA for JUDGING:
The winner will be chosen by Judging panel made up of Filcom officers and selected Execom.Judges will view the videos and select a winner based on:
- video composition,
- creativity (how funny and entertaining the video is)
- lip-sync precision
One (1) Lucky winner will be announced on November 1 during the Filcom Videoke Challenge and receive 500 RMB. The selected video will be featured on Filcom Facebook page and website.
It’s your time to shine, express yourself, and impress us!
Pease send your Dubsmash enties to
wechat id: luz_kanapi